Saturday, August 21, 2010

ATTENTION! To all parents out there, is it ever possible for a parent to hate their kid?

Why?ATTENTION! To all parents out there, is it ever possible for a parent to hate their kid?
yes....I seen it for my own eye's, on the Steve Wilko's Show today





a woman let her boyfriend torture, and beat her son, because the boyfriend ';thought'; he was homosexual, after watching him dance to a song, the child did die, he had burns, open sores, and was severely malnutrition at 4yrs old...ATTENTION! To all parents out there, is it ever possible for a parent to hate their kid?
Unwanted pregnancy, the child reminds them of their father they hate so much, the child is not turning out the way they expected. It's horrible I know. I have seen families where one child is treated horrible and the other is treated nicely. Sometimes the parent do not even realize they are doing it. I would recommend the book ';A child called it'; by David Pelzer. This is a good example of this. His mother singled him out and did all kinds of bad things to him from starving him, making him eat his vomit, burning him .......................................
Parents do not hate thier kids, but if they do their is only one reason they have personal issue! Simetimes parents can not handle things and take it out on thier kids! I know it is not fair! Or maybe they just do not understand thier kids and the kids think they hate them but they don't! Whatever the case is I am sure they love you!
Yeah I believe it is possible my dad told me I was a mistake my mom was not suppose to have me. I was mentally and pysically abused.
I think my father hated me, purely because i existed.





He was mean to me as a small child, and as i grew he abused me in every way.. dragged me around by the hair, bashed my head into walls, and broke my arm..





He had people call me on the phone and make obscene statements.





He had someone come and knock on my bedroom window.





He screamed, yelled and told me i was stupid, worthless, and don't even bother to try, because i'd fail.





He sexually abused me, also.





I have no idea why, but i have a feeling it's because he hates himself.
Yes it is possible--because parents are humans and humans are by nature flawed. Parents who truly hate their children are emotionally and psychologically ill. Very much so. They need help and so does the child in order to deal with the situation. If the situation is really bad and the child can, or can tell someone who can, it should be reported to your religious leader (pastor, priest etc.) or a school counselor. If they don't take action to help immediately tell another adult who could help--even a neighbor, best friend's parent.


If you are old enough you can do it yourself, but it helps to have an adult helping you out. By action I mean contacting social services, child welfare, or an organization that helps in such case.





Above all KNOW without a doubt--it is NOT the child's fault--even if they are ';bad';. I am talking about hate--not extreme anger at what the child does or doesn't do. That is important--some people don't know the difference.
Because we have raised them to be self centered pains in the butt..
very sad, you should love them no matter what. sad...sad

No comments:

Post a Comment