Saturday, August 21, 2010

How i can get out the army when right now I'm becoming a single parent?

Check under the hardship discharge criteria and see if you will fall under that. Also, there is a dependent children clause that you may be able to use which basically says that if you are to deploy you do not have any family members that can watch over your children. I know they had it for the Navy so I'm assuming Army will have something similar. Check with your legal or admin department.How i can get out the army when right now I'm becoming a single parent?
If you are unable to provide a family care plan, then you will be discharged. How i can get out the army when right now I'm becoming a single parent?
Just tell them that you need to be discharged.
tell them u wet the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment