Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How did you learn to drive? An instuctor? A parent?

I just did something crazy, I technically have a license to drive a manual car, although I have VERY little experience. I've always found having someone teach me incredibly nerve wracking and intimidating to the point that I can't focus on my driving, so I took the car out. On my own. And I just taught myself faster than anyone else could. What's your story?How did you learn to drive? An instuctor? A parent?
When I was 10 my dad put me in the drivers seat of an American Rambler 3 speed on the tree. After I annoyed him by dumping the clutch a few times. I learned. After that I simply always drove standards.How did you learn to drive? An instuctor? A parent?
I had a little bit of driving with my parents but probably only 10 or so hours because they would always fight or yell at me...





I took driver's ed at my school, but it was only offered during the summer. I only got to drive a couple hours too, but it helped some.





So.... I taught myself how to drive from there. I still haven't figured out how to drive a manual yet, but I'm only 21 so I've still got time to learn. I want an 80's Pontiac Fiero and most of them were manuals so I'll probably learn it sooner or later.
Well I got my permit and just drove with my parents... I took a few classes too, since they were required to get my license...
Well actually Gran Turismo taught me alot... and my instructor said he has never had a better student. Or maybe he was saying that cuz the two chicks with me were absolutely horrible. My story is actually pretty funny on how I learned stick. Let's just say if you go to the auto mall by me, don't go looking for a SRT-4.... poor thing. Anyway been driving stick for 3 years now and I'm never going back to auto.
i learned driving in late 1993 to mid 1994. For the first time, my father took me to a parking lot of a large mall. It was empty and i practiced there. Then i started going short distances near my home, alone.





An year or so passed doing this, then i could go interstate alone and drive wherever i want. That was accomplished in 1995.
i go to a driving school.there i have an instuctor.it's very efficient.





worldwide automobiles suppliers:


http://www.bizdrv.com/company/list/i1800鈥?/a>
if you're under 18 you have to have 6 hours of driver training from an instructor and at least 50 hours of driving with your parents to get your license. if you're over 18 you can just drive with your parents or someone who is over 25 no need for an instructor but it's still good you get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment