Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you are the parent of a teenage parent(ages 15-19) , what is your opinion on teenage pregnacy?

Please include lots of detail. Do you look at your child any different?


Does the concept of having a new life in the family change anything? has it brought any changes in your household? How do you feel society looks at you and your child?


If you are the parent of a teenage parent(ages 15-19) , what is your opinion on teenage pregnacy?
Well I don't have a daughter that old but I raised my sister who's 17 so it was a shocker when she got pregnant, and i was kind of disappointed. Just like any teen they must learn from experience, and be reminded that it's okay, explain that it's not always about her anymore. Informed that a place her baby can't go probably isn't safe for her. Encourage her through everything and let her know she have help, not slaves, and remind her that some females don't have anyone, so appreciate it while she got it and don't waste it. So what,how society think because your child hold the keys to unimaginable possibilities and looks at you as their everything, and never regret their child. Just to let you know our children is a reflection of their parents, so if a parent is ashamed of their daughter then they should be ashamed of them self.If you are the parent of a teenage parent(ages 15-19) , what is your opinion on teenage pregnacy?
I am the parent of 4 children - 3 girls and 1 boy. Ages 15 - 21 now. Over the years the SCARE of one of them being pregnant has been quite real but thankfully did not occur...atleast not yet! I would be very displeased with one of my children if this occurred to them mostly because it would be SO irresponsible of them and they were taught better and know better. Personally I would encourage my daughters to give up the child for adoption and I would NEVER support an abortion. I think the unselfishness of giving up a baby for adoption is part of the sacrafice and consequences of their irresponsibility. THey are not old enough or mature enough to parent a child and I DO NOT want to raise another child who should be an enjoyed grandchild. I am not that unselfish I suppose myself.....





I think any major event like this touches and changes family's and lives forever. Suddenly something ELSE that is far more important than the other insignificant events of our LIVES comes into play and gives us a whole new perspective on family and priorities and what is truly important. Suddenly you realize that ONE DECISION does make a difference and one little life HAS changed the course of your own life. I don't think society as a whole looks down on unmarried teen pregnancy anymore - not like they once did. Certain people, places, churches etc might be more judgmental than others but on the whole I think people are pretty empathetic and kind.





My children have always known and will always know and feel that I love them and support them and do not judge them whatever happens in their lives - even at times when I don't approve or wish they had made different choices. Ultimately they are accountable for the choices they make and will pay the consequences one way or another and will have to LIVE with those all on their own.
I would not be really thrilled about my teen being pregnant, but I wouldn't love her any less. I would support my daughter and the baby if the father was not in the picture. My daughter is not expecting a baby; she has a friend that did have a baby and has stated that she is going to wait until she is married to have sex. Thank God for that!


A new baby would definitely change our family. For the good. My husband %26amp; I would be there financially and would expect her to care for the baby when she is home. None of this, I am going out to party Mom, you watch the baby.


And to be perfectly honest, as far as society goes, I would not care what anyone would say, think, or do. Sad thing is, people are so quick to judge what they see on the surface. They don't know me, they don't know my situation, and they wouldn't see that I am supporting my child to make sure both baby %26amp; daughter are being cared for. People stare at young teen mom's and assume what they want. All they need to worry about is knowing that because I am supporting my child and grandchild, this is one less teen parent going on public assistance.


We as parents all hope this doesn't happen to us. We hope that our children make good decisions and are responsible for everything they do. Teens know the consequences of having sex, if the parent suspects their teen is sexually active, then they need to discuss the reprocussions of unprotected sex -- disease, pregnancy.
well i am not a parent of any teen i was a teen parent and my opinion is that no one that has never been a teen parent should have any opinion how can they if they haven't been through it all. judge not and be free of dis pare judge and be judged, so whose ready for judgment? any questions contact me
Look at Sarah Palin!





Although it does look as


if she would be uneducated in


the sex dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment