Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What to do if your parent or parents are shutting you down about a guy?

I Like This guy who lives next to me and I invited him to my sweet 16 dinner and when i was talking to him to ask if he was home to give the invitation he said brb. Then my mom goes see he is not interested he's going to be the only boy there and it going to look like he's your bf and that i should stop pursuing him. I'm not though with her it seems like i can't have a guy friend or boyfriend without this negativity and how can i avoid this at my Birthday dinner if she says something wrongWhat to do if your parent or parents are shutting you down about a guy?
Ugh. Parents will be parents.


You know what I usually do when my mom is being obnoxious? I just fume at her in my head, and forget about it. I mean seriously, who cares what your mom thinks?


And if she says something awkward at your party, laugh it off, and don't make a big fuss over it.





^ That's just my opinion though. I'm so tired of my mom doing what she does that I just block it out. ;3What to do if your parent or parents are shutting you down about a guy?
Tell your mom you like him as a friend for now. invite him and tell him your just having some friends for dinner and let things just happen maybe you will decide to just be friends or maybe more or maybe your mom will decide he's not so bad but let her know it will take awhile before you decide who's right for you

No comments:

Post a Comment