Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you are the youngest sibling, will you feel guilty when you move out and leave your parent(s) on their own?

That is if you are the last to move out.If you are the youngest sibling, will you feel guilty when you move out and leave your parent(s) on their own?
no, hell i moved out before my brother did(who is 9 years older than me)...and wouldn't you know it...my mom moved in with me because she doesn't like to be alone...aaahhh!!! she drives me nuts!If you are the youngest sibling, will you feel guilty when you move out and leave your parent(s) on their own?
I was the youngest and no I did not feel guilty. It's all apart of life.





Brandon
LOLS!! im the youngest and im the oldest..so if i move out...they'll stand on their own anyway...but of course im gonna miss them..
No, there not going to be sad when I leave
Not really. My parents will still have my 2 dogs, who are kind of like children!! lol I'll always come back home and visit :)
Heck no, I was happy to get out of there!
No. They know its for THEIR betterment
no
I didnt. My brothers and I kept moving back home so much, that by the time we all stayed gone, they were happy to have the house to themselves. lol
pshh no.
nope not a bit my parents are old enough to make it on their own without my supervision
My sister did, and she was happy to leave us.I don't blame her :|

No comments:

Post a Comment