Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why my parent never tell me i am adopted and they alway hide from me?

When i was little kid never knew i am adopted until family member never speak to me at all..one kid walk to me said ';you not my real cousin and you are adopted must leave stay away'; I didn't word at all..I already turn age 26 still wonder why they still didn't tell me that I am adopt also they alway add up story make me very confuse. what I do something or I should ask them prove tell me the truth?Why my parent never tell me i am adopted and they alway hide from me?
I am adopted as well. My situation is very different from yours though. I knew from a young age that my parents did not care what happened to me. I knew that my grandparents were going to raise my brother and I because of a horrible situation. Still, I struggle with the whole process of understanding what happened.


For your situation I think that your adopted parents were trying to protect you. You were not a birth child of theirs but you were chosen to be their child. They wanted you and loved you. I know it is hard to understand and you probably never will. But just know that you are special and they wanted you, regardless of what your cousin says.Why my parent never tell me i am adopted and they alway hide from me?
ask to tell the truth


something like that shouldnt be hidden from you


and you will probally wnat to know what happened to your real parents
hav a sit down with ur parents and tell them to tell u the truth etc
I wouldn't make them tell the truth, because the truth may hurt even more. The fact is, you deserve to know the truth. Take me, for example. I walked around when I was a child wishing I had a father, and it took another family member to inform me who my father was. It turned out that he was a distant cousin 12 years my mother's senior; at the time she was 17 and he raped her. She and my grandmother chose to think they were protecting me by keeping me away from him. The sad fact is that he died from brain cancer at the age of 31 after I turned 2 years old. My mother did not want me and the fact that she died without ever revealing to me who my father was hurts me a lot. The part of life that I hate is that I never got a chance to know him and I have sisters and brothers that never knew about me. The fact that they bothered to even adopt you tells me that they love you anyway and for people to be so jealous they would tell you that I consider mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment