Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to view all sections of a parent directory?

This site I go to has a parent directory.It requires a username and password to download or access a file in the parent diretory.I have it.But when I try to go 2 a certain section parent directory, the adminz of the site has blocked it with a message ';THIS SECTION IS RESTRICTED FOR MEMBER'S DIRECT VIEW OR PUBLIC VIEW!';.So how do I bypass the message and view the parent directory?


Here lemme show you an example(this is not the real site):


Juz say the file is located in the 'abcd' part of the directory:


www.blahblah.com/members/movies/abcd/


I can access the file in the abcd part of the directory with a username and password.But I can't access the ';movies'; part of the parent directory.When I try 2 do that, the message comes ';THIS SECTION IS RESTRICTED FOR MEMBER'S DIRECT VIEW OR PUBLIC VIEW!'; with a picture of a brick wall (uploaded by the admin).So my question is how do I access the blocked section?Is there a certain syntax or code I must type?How to view all sections of a parent directory?
frankly, they want you to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment