Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best experience you had as a parent?

every day is a new best experiance.... but if I had to choose only one, I would say the best day was when my son was born. I didn't take any kind of drugs for the pain, because it wasn't that painfull. It was cool because until the birth, I didn't know if I was having a girl or a boy. I wanted a boy, and that's what I got.What is the best experience you had as a parent?
I just answered your ';worst experience';question lol.


And if you read that answer, then you'll understand this one.





My best experience was giving birth to my daughter, and she was 9 lbs and healthy and she doesn't have any health problems, (after being raped and having no prenatal care), she was beautiful and my husband (then was my boyfriend) refused to put her up for adoption, held her for the first time,kissed her %26amp; said ';This is my daughter,%26amp; she's beautiful. We're going to do this together';. Although she isn't his biological daughter, he loves her anyway and doesn't see her any differently. My family is the best thing that's ever happened to me %26amp; my daughter is my sunshine :] It's been really hard, but it's been worth it.What is the best experience you had as a parent?
Encouraging both my children to take swim lessons even though I'm afraid of the water. It was such a wonderful feeling to see them take to it like fish without having to deal with my fear.





Watching my daughter get up in front of people and speak without fear. Seeing her try out for things that I never, ever would have done and do it with pride.





Having my son graduate earlier than expected from his articulation delay therapy.





Having my son test out at grade level in reading and receiving a note home from the teacher acknowledging my help.





Watching both of them grow and learn. Seeing how they take responsibility for themselves and their actions more and more each day.
The day Hannah was born and they handed her to me and she looked in my eyes as if to say Hey Mommy! I was so happy for her to be here and knew what the true meaning of love was that day and I have enjoyed many great moments in raising two beautiful daughter's so far, and am now pregnant with a little boy
When i gave birth to my children :)

No comments:

Post a Comment