Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you spend your night alone while your parent(s) are at work til' 5 something in the morning?

Ok if you had to stay home by yourself what would you do?How do you spend your night alone while your parent(s) are at work til' 5 something in the morning?
invite my friends round


party


anythingHow do you spend your night alone while your parent(s) are at work til' 5 something in the morning?
Wrong topic!!
clean up everything, clean my room and rearrange my clothing, get all my clothes and everything together for the next day, do my hair even shampoo it while i shower, talk on the phone, read a book get on the computer for 2 hours, eat then go to bed
What I normally do: read, play X-Box, watch TV, do my homework, and chat on the phone. If you are not an avid fan of any of these things, try something creative (and time-consuming) like making a collage from all of your magazines (you know what you like so you cannot go wrong), decorating the walls in your bedroom, looking up recipes online and trying to make them, find constructive ways to exercise, etc. Whatever strikes your fancy. Good luck!
watch tv

No comments:

Post a Comment