Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to be a foster parent but I don't have my own apartment?

I have a child and I live with my mother, for income I am a freelance writer.





I want to foster parent, but I do not live alone, I live with my mom, brother, and child, what should I do?





Do you know of any special housing programs?I want to be a foster parent but I don't have my own apartment?
It sounds like you aren't making enough money as a freelance writer, and you are looking for ways to get money from the government.





Why do you really want to be a foster parent? Is it to help disadvantaged kids or is it to make some money?





You need to get at least a part time job to supplement your writing income.I want to be a foster parent but I don't have my own apartment?
One of the requirements for being a foster parent is to provide adequate housing according to the requirements of the specific agency you would be working with. Since you do not have your own place of residence you cannot provide the housing - your mother would have to be the foster parent.


I think you have a wonderful idea, though, and you should pursue it when you have your own place.
You should work on getting some income and your own place or a bigger place. Remember that everyone 12 years and up has to be background checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment