Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you get your girlfriend's parent to let you date her..?

see, its retarded. I don't go to her school and i live 20 minutes away so her mom wont let me date. And her mom thinks that because the relationship is similar to a past relationship that eventually went really bad....she's afraid that eventually one of us will be heartbroken....but now we ARE because we REALLY like each other and shes in the way. Any help on getting her mom to REALLY like me a lot?How do you get your girlfriend's parent to let you date her..?
You start spending time with her and her mom. You bring flowers,(don't be cheap bring some for mom too), and food , movies the whole group can sit and watch. you bring mom out to dinner with you. It won't take long and you will have mommy dearest giving you her blessing.How do you get your girlfriend's parent to let you date her..?
show her this thread...


well, not exactly, but let her know that you feel that you are heartbroken because you had already got to a stage of liking each other lots. 20 minutes isn't a long way, and you can quite easily explain that to her too.





Let her know how you feel!
I would not let her mother get in the way of your love because her mother can't tell her who to marry when she gets older. Her mother has no ssay in who she wants to date. I say go for it!!
Sneak around
ahh just tell them to let you date her or you'll kill them
You got to go over there and get her mom to trust you. I had the same problem when I first started dating my girl friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment