Saturday, August 21, 2010

What can you do as a parent to promote your childs development in the following?

areas: cognitive development, social and emotional development, personality development, sex-role development, moral development, creativity?What can you do as a parent to promote your childs development in the following?
Cognitive: I read to her. I teach her letters. I sing songs with her.


Social: She's in daycare and is always around other children


Emotional: I be a stable role model for her, I praise her constantly


Personality: I let her have free will and give her choices.


Sex-role: She has a mommy and a daddy. That's it for now.


Moral: I teach her to share %26amp; treat others as she likes to be treated


Creativity: I give her blocks and crayonsWhat can you do as a parent to promote your childs development in the following?
Crayons.


....


In all of those fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment